Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Warhammer

Started by LuckyLuciano24 [3148009] on in Hobbies & Interests.

12 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
LuckyLuciano24 [3148009]
nice. tbh i prefer horus heresy, but i'm starting to get into 40k. have about 7500 points in my space wolves heresy army and some 800 or so in the militarum for 40k
crabshtick [1790034]
I havnt played in decades but I still read the books. My favourite chapter is the space sharks or the carcharodons astra, ever since they came out in white dwarf in the 80s!
ShadowSentinel [3061862]
I was into it for years, but sorta burned out badly in recently times and moved onto different rules systems

Still have a lot of models, and a lot of the Specialist Games releases. I will never not be up for a game of Space Hulk.

Went through a lengthy period of combining the rules of Age of Sigmar Skirmish and Mighty Empires into a massive campaign game. Some of the best fun I had with it.
Swob [2763303]
Never played the tabletop game or painted any figurines.

I love the lore and fanart of 40k you can find on Youtube, i played DoW, Space Marine and Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2.

I just bought my first book: The Infinite and the Divine. Cant wait to read about Trazyns shenanigans lol.
PrivateSnowball [111337]
i play darktide, wanna fight about it?

i play black templars mostly, working on a new SOB army though as well.

read the whole heresy plus probably about 30 others.

i also think games workshop can f**k off, what a shit ass company, if only their product wasnt so enjoyable
kaza6 [3131340]

Ive not played in about a year started out with kill team but don't play as much now as it takes to long to set, lucky for me I live near games workshop so get to play on some really good tables, started playing MTG now bit faster to set up

TextOffender [2746971]
Jusy recently started building and painting the models, so far I'm building a thousand sons army, but am considering maybe doing plague Marines next
Deadliestlifter [3206485]

I 3d print my 40k minis , and occasionally get around to painting them.  

I don't like the prices that games workshop charge,  so find it much more economical to buy a printer and print as many as I want. 

 

My armies are Templars, and space wolves.  But I do also enjoy Orcs. 

 

I listen to a few 40k lore podcasts on my commute to and from work. 

 

I've never actually played the game though.