‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion Fastest level 15
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
what it that blasphemy your showing there?
this is a marathon
[image: imgur.com] and that orange wrappered thing is a curly wurly
[image: imgur.com] Dam yanks renaming shit again :/
please dont be bitch
I read somewhere that the Snickers bar is named after a horse. Still an unbelievably stupid name for something edible.
Your Marathon is our Snickers! Will wonders never cease!
Our Marathon was changed to snickers a number of years ago, i heard a rumour they may change it back lol
Isn’t that the guy who discovered the horse racing glitch?
Yes, he has a link to the thread on his profile.
What is fastest to level 15?
If only there would be a way to just test how fast it could be done. I'd want to try and achieve that.
Getting an invite into a decent faction really helps, I was recruited into caldonia by retroclick and was taught a lot by its members, it's a lot to learn when u first start playing and seems like there's to much, but having that backing helps and I'm still learning, just beware of Quack, he's scary?
You need this, perfect weapon for lvl up
[image: files.catbox.moe]
Lusty Approves ;D
Did you pull that from a cache, or did you buy it from someone?
buy it.. current best pull was 24% execute in my display still open to offer
I'm sure many have paid their way t0 15 in a matter 0f h0urs,
$50 straight up.
thanks but no thanks :D