Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission missing Again!

Started by ColdLand [2819595] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
ColdLand [2819595]
[image: i.ibb.co]
[image: i.ibb.co]

I completed 2 missions at 2024-02-13 and Duke's mission is only 1 left.
now 2024-02-15 duke is supposed to provide me three missions in total, but as picture shown, he provide only two, there is a mission missing in some problem.
it happens once before and i post the report, link as below
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16382110&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=24424275

Mentions: Mission missing

ColdLand [2819595]
yes, it is three now...don’t know what happened in past hours, I’m sure and checked several times before I submit this report.