Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleted

Started by Bizmuth [3165722] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
44
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

SugarPlumDeb [2114298] ×1 Bizmuth [3165722] ×1

Dakarnob [2810608]
You have to earn your place in the forums. Comment on other threads, join the conversation and let people get to know you. Posting something that will probably just annoy people will get you bounties. Most people start by selling plushies. And I don't see anyone enjoying your pointless post about a $6 sell. (Also I didn't get your joke. Why would you sell a plushie for $6. And why are you telling us about it?)

Warning :Whining about it will make things worse.
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
Makes stupid thread. Wins stupid prize.

Makes second stupid thread complaining about the prizes from first stupid thread.

You see a pattern here?
Staphylococcus [52696]
It was a shit joke.

Torn shitposting is something you will have to observe more to understand. You need to use shitty formatting like the ferret, insult people like Zomb, and give absolutely no f**ks about the amount of hate you get for each post. Only then will you be able to stop whining like a little bitch.
SugarPlumDeb [2114298]
Bizmuth says:
I'm guessing the bounty was over me attacking an individual for a mission? How kind and reasonable.
SugarPlumDeb says:
Oh no . Not at all. If that was the case I would have been much more vicious. I just did not like your post about the 6 dollars. On the plus side it only annoyed me a little bit and I am done for now.
Bizmuth says:
It was a joke post tho?
SugarPlumDeb says:
I still did not like it . That is the chance you take when you post. Happens all the time. I only gave you two. Did not hire others to give you more . be happy . People have quite before. but they were really annoying . yours was just a little annoying it was 2 bounties . 2
quit while you are ahead. Go read the thread about how many is the most bountis.
Bizmuth says:
Idk just seems petty and rude to bounty someone over a joke about plush prices, just ignore the post or give it a thumbs down if you don't like it man, have a good day but maybe take the game a bit less serious yk?

I also received this from the whinny wiener !
You're rude my friend, quite rude.

I gave him two more bounties . When I have more I will give him a few more for acting like a whinny little girl !

Mentions: Bizmuth [3165722] · SugarPlumDeb [2114298]