Justin, it was one night. It was a massive mistake. I was drunk out of my mind. You could have been a donkey!
NSIV - Recruiting
Started by Infinity [463993] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 1,176 / 1,176 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
In the words of the greatest movie hitman ever, Darius Kincaid "tick-tock motherf**ker!"
If you meet these requirements, what the f**k are you waiting for?!?!
If you meet these requirements, what the f**k are you waiting for?!?!
- 50M+ Total BS
- Active Daily
- 2+ Xan/day
- Live in a PI
- Subscriber/Donator
- Active in RWs
The men I killed, your men... I gave them a chance, they made their decision... Now I'm giving you the opportunity to make yours.
I must break you!
Give me the goddamn kitty cat bracelet!
up we go
to the top
up we go
up to the top
bump!
Great perks, great fun!
Great perks, great fun!
bump
Natural Selection IV ranked up from Diamond I to Diamond II and received 23,159 bonus respect, 7,642 points, 1x Heavy Arms Cache, 11x Armor Cache, 5x Medium Arms Cache, 7x Melee Cache, 2x Small Arms Cache
Natural Selection IV defeated SA Equilibrium in a ranked war [view]
Great fun RW... come enjoy more of these with us!
Natural Selection IV defeated SA Equilibrium in a ranked war [view]
Great fun RW... come enjoy more of these with us!
Mentions: Natural Selection IV [9055] · SA Succession [27312]
bump
updated
The slow blade penetrates the shield
bump
to the top
no u
[image: img.buzzfeed.com]
Like missing your chance to join the NS Family. 7m+ Respect for great perks, RWs, a beautiful scenic view of the waterfront, tons of laughs as Sanction flies to SA to buy a GAK...what else could you ask for?
What we like to see:
Like missing your chance to join the NS Family. 7m+ Respect for great perks, RWs, a beautiful scenic view of the waterfront, tons of laughs as Sanction flies to SA to buy a GAK...what else could you ask for?
What we like to see:
- 50m+ total BS
- Good activity
- At least 2+ xanax/day
- RW hits
what he said