wooow
Started by Johnny_Frost_88 [3169025] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Oakmont [2328419]
· 19 likes ·
whoa awesome what a crazy story :) - Robbo [1826175]
· 8 likes ·
I love that any mention of bounties in any context results in whoever the original poster is receiving bounties. its like a GD tradition at this point - Collete [1389080]
· 8 likes ·
$6,969 bounties and you whinning
Mentioned in this thread
Seq [2924267] ×1
whoa awesome what a crazy story :)
Yaaaas! Public shaming... original shitpost
"I hit this bloke a couple times because he was off-line and that’s the way our faction does it well as soon as he jumps back online?"
This is not a grammatically correct sentence. It also says nothing unique about your faction's behaviour
"Then he goes oh my bad mate it’s a little late 4 that you’ve already put the bounties on my head."
I have no idea what this even says.
This is not a grammatically correct sentence. It also says nothing unique about your faction's behaviour
"Then he goes oh my bad mate it’s a little late 4 that you’ve already put the bounties on my head."
I have no idea what this even says.
What about this bothers you exactly? That he broke RW etiquette? Eh.. he wasted resources is how I'd look at it. But if it's an issue I'm sure your faction leaders can resolve it or express why is wrong to him... Maybe give a ticket or wondering? Idk exactly how that works. I think you should just beat him up though
Dude, its a crime game.
If you can't take it or take everything personal... go play animal crossing or something like that.
If you can't take it or take everything personal... go play animal crossing or something like that.
$6,969 bounties and you whinning
It happens in a war.... if you have bounties on you then your in hospital more so you have less time to attack the other team
It's called strategy
It's called strategy
Bounties are always fun.
During valentines our faction was having a revive competition, and right in the middle of it someone put 10 bounties on me claiming I mugged them. My profile shows no attacks, no mugs, and 186 revives.
TL;DR - People are idiots :)
During valentines our faction was having a revive competition, and right in the middle of it someone put 10 bounties on me claiming I mugged them. My profile shows no attacks, no mugs, and 186 revives.
TL;DR - People are idiots :)
I love that any mention of bounties in any context results in whoever the original poster is receiving bounties.
its like a GD tradition at this point
its like a GD tradition at this point
Not sure did he come to ask here for bounties from ppl that are not in war with him or what..?
wait... since when we need a good reason to bounty people in Torn ?
...To be fair...
This is one of the better GD threads for a while...
This is one of the better GD threads for a while...
Like a 'hello and welcome to GD'
Corrected so people don't lose brain cells.
"Hey guys, my name is Johnny. I’m sharing this because I found it amusing. Currently, my faction is at war with another faction. I attacked this guy a few times while he was offline, which is how our faction operates. However, as soon as he came back online, he decided to put bounties on my head for attacking him. I mean, we’re in a war, right? I explained to him that we’re in the middle of a faction war, but he responded, “Oh, my bad mate,” but by then, it was a little late. He had already put the bounties on my head. I really wonder what this guy is thinking. Seq [2924267]"
"Hey guys, my name is Johnny. I’m sharing this because I found it amusing. Currently, my faction is at war with another faction. I attacked this guy a few times while he was offline, which is how our faction operates. However, as soon as he came back online, he decided to put bounties on my head for attacking him. I mean, we’re in a war, right? I explained to him that we’re in the middle of a faction war, but he responded, “Oh, my bad mate,” but by then, it was a little late. He had already put the bounties on my head. I really wonder what this guy is thinking. Seq [2924267]"
Mentions: Seq [2924267]
More like a f**k you and a boot in the nuts.
You're gonna get so many more bounties on your head now. It's almost poetic.