Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

wooow

Started by Johnny_Frost_88 [3169025] on in Graveyard.

30 replies · 596 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Seq [2924267] ×1

Hamr [2027992]
"I hit this bloke a couple times because he was off-line and that’s the way our faction does it well as soon as he jumps back online?"

This is not a grammatically correct sentence. It also says nothing unique about your faction's behaviour


"Then he goes oh my bad mate it’s a little late 4 that you’ve already put the bounties on my head."

I have no idea what this even says.
Krow [3131637]
What about this bothers you exactly? That he broke RW etiquette? Eh.. he wasted resources is how I'd look at it. But if it's an issue I'm sure your faction leaders can resolve it or express why is wrong to him... Maybe give a ticket or wondering? Idk exactly how that works. I think you should just beat him up though
Runalf [2047589]
Dude, its a crime game.

If you can't take it or take everything personal... go play animal crossing or something like that.
Awesome-O [2356036]
It happens in a war.... if you have bounties on you then your in hospital more so you have less time to attack the other team

It's called strategy
IndyCision [2597200]
Bounties are always fun.

During valentines our faction was having a revive competition, and right in the middle of it someone put 10 bounties on me claiming I mugged them. My profile shows no attacks, no mugs, and 186 revives.

TL;DR - People are idiots :)
Robbo [1826175]
I love that any mention of bounties in any context results in whoever the original poster is receiving bounties.

its like a GD tradition at this point
Fuckery [2653035]
Corrected so people don't lose brain cells.

"Hey guys, my name is Johnny. I’m sharing this because I found it amusing. Currently, my faction is at war with another faction. I attacked this guy a few times while he was offline, which is how our faction operates. However, as soon as he came back online, he decided to put bounties on my head for attacking him. I mean, we’re in a war, right? I explained to him that we’re in the middle of a faction war, but he responded, “Oh, my bad mate,” but by then, it was a little late. He had already put the bounties on my head. I really wonder what this guy is thinking. Seq [2924267]"

Mentions: Seq [2924267]