So I've been back playing for a couple weeks, trying to relearn everything and I have 1 question that I'm struggling to answer.
I have a bunch of energy refills available from my time away and I wanted to know if using a happy booster / drug to buff happiness would be worth it to then spam trying with 80+ energy refreshes.
Or if you have an opinion on a better way to use these refills I'm all ears.
Save the refills for Halloween, use them attacking then to make treats/big bucks
If you would rather have stat gains over money, as suggested above during Halloween. You could run a couple 99,999 happy jumps and spam your refills during them for some nice catch up.
My biggest issue with this is the refills prevent me from using points on energy as well. So that would really hamper my general gym routine.
How much money can be made from that event? I've got a 20bill net worth I'm coming back to so it would need to be significant.
That's kind of my question my stats are well over the cap where they say happy is less effective. So I didn't know if it would be worth it
man, this is my second on torn after 2.5 years. Feels good to be back too. I have the same question ahahah.
Yea I was gone for 10 years or so, maybe more. Really lost track honestly
Happy is less effective but it still have effect, you'd see a difference between a 99k spam train and a normal spam train for sure even with big stats.
At 99k happiness you’ll get roughly 20% more stat gains after what used to be stat cap, so worth a happy jump. You could join a RW faction and get paid doing hits with those refills too. Since it’s February, I wouldn’t wait till Halloween unless you couldn’t afford a daily refill, but you can.