Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old player returning

Started by TearsOfBlood [35025] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 181 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
TearsOfBlood [35025]
So I've been back playing for a couple weeks, trying to relearn everything and I have 1 question that I'm struggling to answer.
I have a bunch of energy refills available from my time away and I wanted to know if using a happy booster / drug to buff happiness would be worth it to then spam trying with 80+ energy refreshes.

Or if you have an opinion on a better way to use these refills I'm all ears.
AJ- [2173898]
If you would rather have stat gains over money, as suggested above during Halloween. You could run a couple 99,999 happy jumps and spam your refills during them for some nice catch up.
TearsOfBlood [35025]
My biggest issue with this is the refills prevent me from using points on energy as well. So that would really hamper my general gym routine.

How much money can be made from that event? I've got a 20bill net worth I'm coming back to so it would need to be significant.
Callaghan [1316121]
Happy is less effective but it still have effect, you'd see a difference between a 99k spam train and a normal spam train for sure even with big stats.
undo [2090073]
At 99k happiness you’ll get roughly 20% more stat gains after what used to be stat cap, so worth a happy jump. You could join a RW faction and get paid doing hits with those refills too. Since it’s February, I wouldn’t wait till Halloween unless you couldn’t afford a daily refill, but you can.