68 replies · 1.43k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
69
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Cheesus[505043]Wiki Contributor
· 20 likes · Got this one with a couple fac members (they did not get bee or cheese related tattoos... LOSERS) when we travelled to meet another fac member (who has no tattoos... yet) Thinking of getting a cheese wedge w/a cowboy hat …
DedeSiregar[2430598]
· 10 likes · Is that for real? Oh honey no no no no no. Never do permanent shit for something temporary. Especially because laser for tattoo removal is very expensive. Been there done that. And bright colour is harder to remove too. I …
Derivative[2209422]
· 9 likes · One of our members made these and sent them to me across the pond. They now take place, proudly, on my unit in the living room and was a great discussion for the guy i'm currently with, when he first …
Is that for real? Oh honey no no no no no. Never do permanent shit for something temporary. Especially because laser for tattoo removal is very expensive. Been there done that. And bright colour is harder to remove too.
I mean what if you have a fall out with the leadershit? Are you gonna have it removed?
On topic: I lead 1-3 wars every week. Yeah you can lead wars and chain even from outside. That takes 6 hours ++ perchain I can use for real life stuff like eating, sleeping, etc. Longest hour was 20 hours I think. That includes hosping their offliners, provide extra fhc, cans, bct, flight delay etc to secure a war win.
I am on rl job hunting for one of my noob. Hence I log in less in torn. We may even do bizz together if there is no job available for him. Hence I'm also busy surveying a bizz place to rent.
I will supply one of my noob products to my customers and clients in my city this year. He is sending me the samples atm.
I am ready on call for any help 24/7 for them and they know it. Only when I don't think it's urgent I will ignore their text.
We don't tax our members. What they pull is what they get.
I recruit for their companies sometimes.
I buy their shits at market value to avoid them giving profit to traders.
I show my love by serving my noobs and put them on my top priority. I wish I know the right words to say or give some meaningful gifts they will appreciate. But idk how.
Got this one with a couple fac members (they did not get bee or cheese related tattoos... LOSERS) when we travelled to meet another fac member (who has no tattoos... yet)
Thinking of getting a cheese wedge w/a cowboy hat that says CHEEHAW on the other wrist to complete the look. [image: i.ibb.co]
facts, i dont care if its a bad tatts lmao, i got 5.2k CAD worth of tattoo on me anyway, this one is on my leg not like it was on ma face lol, haters are probably ink virgin anyway
When I started my account, 3 days in I started a faction. Bad idea btw. Stayed in that faction and over a year, Lots of work. The recruiting, chain watching, etc. We went from 5k respect to 100k+ respect. After that One of my members bought a new faction (The one I'm in) and asked me to help lead it. Ive been here for 1047 days. Same shit, recruit, chain, RW. Get it done. Point of it all, We STILL have a bunch of people from the original faction in the one now. A lot of my faction members arn't just members, they're close friends that have helped eachother through RL issues, medcial conditions, family, friends, etc. I have love for my faction and they have love for me.
Edit. Weird to think that Ive ONLY been in factions that I was leadership in. Ive never *just* been a member of a faction. Wonder what that's like.