hi everyone, just up wondering about life
Just Another Rainbow
Started by DiffyW [3191889] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nicotine [2440291]
· 16 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com]
Stop, it will drive you insane
My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
My grandpa said the same thing but the punchline was different...
Intelligence is chasing me, but I run faster!
Clearly not as fast as DiffyW
Just do it!
:) you will find whatever you look for and what you ask for... Your actions will determine your future. I thought I wanted money, organized crime family, and all the things love had to offer. But my actions really said I wanted to go to prison for a very long time and end up losing my relational with my daughter... You weren't always asking for what you "want".
Weird, I saw this guy as a taxi driver in my dream the other night.
!Moved to General NR