Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just Another Rainbow

Started by DiffyW [3191889] on in General Non-related.

12 replies · 260 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
32
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Krow [3131637]
:) you will find whatever you look for and what you ask for... Your actions will determine your future. I thought I wanted money, organized crime family, and all the things love had to offer. But my actions really said I wanted to go to prison for a very long time and end up losing my relational with my daughter... You weren't always asking for what you "want".