Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Robbo [1826175]
· #41 · edited
typical older player just wanting everything for nothing
what do the noobs get?
It should have a log, an event and a personal news ticker when you use it.
This deserves an R+
yes it is, hence the tick to use it next to it.
yes it is.
more nothing
According to the Big Bang Theory, nothing spontaneously became everything. (this is satire, I know the Big Bang Theory does not actually state that.)
Nothing too (nothing2)
Nothing - Nothing = Nothing
but
Nothing X Nothing = Nothing Squared
That at least SEEMS like something…
But if Nothing does something, is it truly nothing anymore?
I laughed at this, and heard the music in my head!
We the willing
Having been led by the knowing
Into doing the impossible
For the ungrateful
Are now highly qualified
To do anything
With nothing
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
· #54
I just think after all this time it should become tradeable! Most all other collectibles to commemorate an event are, why not that one?