Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Note disappearance

Started by Norahc [2903408] on in Bugs & Issues.

25 replies · 233 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Norahc [2903408]
Hi, I was going to swap over from the monthly subscription to the annual one but when I went to cancel my recurring payment all my notes disappeared. They are completely gone now and I had tons of notes there so I was wondering if there was some way I could get them back. I still have 46 days of donator status and subscriber status until 31/03/24
Aragorn72 [2970792]
Yep same here, all my saved notes is gone. It only show a new blank notes now.

Edit 1: It just suddenly comeback
Edit 2: My notes are gone in a new tab I opened, but then it came back when I open my notes in a tab that has previously left open before my notes dissapear. When I refresh the new tab it's gone again.
So it looks like the notes are gone from the server side but I can recall back my notes using the previously open tabs. This will cause my notes to be available again even in the new tabs. But when I referesh the tab, it is gone again
Edit 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rrgWXuK5McT9Ij5jvsdbVUwHjWichBjf/view?usp=sharing
chaoticsoldier [2752977]
Refreshing the pages didn't help, but my notes will reappear for me on desktop (Win 10, Firefox 121.0) after I just open the code inspector and close it.
However they may disappear again sometime after that.
SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
Open another link while your notes tab is open on your browser, then the notes tab in your new link should be filled. At least that's what works for me.
Jw25 [2567654] Admin Staff
This has been resolved for B0BY - please let me know if anyone else has any further issues