Hi, I was going to swap over from the monthly subscription to the annual one but when I went to cancel my recurring payment all my notes disappeared. They are completely gone now and I had tons of notes there so I was wondering if there was some way I could get them back. I still have 46 days of donator status and subscriber status until 31/03/24
Note disappearance
Started by Norahc [2903408] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Jw25 [2567654] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Hi - this should now be resolved for everyone. Please let me know if not. - SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
· 2 likes ·
Open another link while your notes tab is open on your browser, then the notes tab in your new link should be filled. At least that's what works for me.
Same here, notes are gone
Same. Staff please address this quick.
Same, all of my notes are gone
Yep same here, all my saved notes is gone. It only show a new blank notes now.
Edit 1: It just suddenly comeback
Edit 2: My notes are gone in a new tab I opened, but then it came back when I open my notes in a tab that has previously left open before my notes dissapear. When I refresh the new tab it's gone again.
So it looks like the notes are gone from the server side but I can recall back my notes using the previously open tabs. This will cause my notes to be available again even in the new tabs. But when I referesh the tab, it is gone again
Edit 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rrgWXuK5McT9Ij5jvsdbVUwHjWichBjf/view?usp=sharing
Edit 1: It just suddenly comeback
Edit 2: My notes are gone in a new tab I opened, but then it came back when I open my notes in a tab that has previously left open before my notes dissapear. When I refresh the new tab it's gone again.
So it looks like the notes are gone from the server side but I can recall back my notes using the previously open tabs. This will cause my notes to be available again even in the new tabs. But when I referesh the tab, it is gone again
Edit 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rrgWXuK5McT9Ij5jvsdbVUwHjWichBjf/view?usp=sharing
Same issue.
Had lists of plushies. pi rentals and a few links too.
GONEEEEE
Had lists of plushies. pi rentals and a few links too.
GONEEEEE
Ooh, same here too.
I make regular backups of my notes in case of this very scenario. :)
Good luck everyone else. Hope all your notes are safe.
I make regular backups of my notes in case of this very scenario. :)
Good luck everyone else. Hope all your notes are safe.
Yep, all of my notes are gone now. I asked my faction & theirs are lost as well.
It reappears if app is minimized and reopened
Android 13
Chrome Browser
Android 13
Chrome Browser
Not for us non-app users
Refreshing the pages didn't help, but my notes will reappear for me on desktop (Win 10, Firefox 121.0) after I just open the code inspector and close it.
However they may disappear again sometime after that.
However they may disappear again sometime after that.
All my notes are gone, almost 4 years worth. Staff PLEASE do something.
Open another link while your notes tab is open on your browser, then the notes tab in your new link should be filled. At least that's what works for me.
Can confirm this works, tried it on torn pda. At least it does for me
my note are gone pls help?
edit: i tried all those method listed above but nothing worked
edit: i tried all those method listed above but nothing worked
This worked for me.
EDIT: From mobile
EDIT: From mobile
They're gone for me too.
Hi - this should now be resolved for everyone. Please let me know if not.
no
This has been resolved for B0BY - please let me know if anyone else has any further issues