Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking Issues

Started by MadiiNyX66 [3019503] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

MadiiNyX66 [3019503]
I attacked someone, finished the fight and went to hit leave and someone randomly came in and hospitalized me but when I'm being attacked I'm locked in until they finish the attack. I know you guys are too proud to actually admit this is a bug or issue. Noone likes being wrong but it honestly makes no sense. If being attacked locks you in at the mercy of your attacker than it should be the same reversed and people shouldn't be able to just jump in or else when I'm being attacked I should still be aloud to go attack someone else and do whatever.
MadiiNyX66 [3019503]
12 hours later when I went to attack someone it says I've been attacked by Duvall and takes me to the attack report from 12 hours ago making me miss my opportunity to participate in the raid my faction is doing. This was very clearly not supposed to happen. I have screen shots if you need them but I don't know what information you'll be able to get from them
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You mean the following attack log? There's no bug here, any player can attack you when you are attacking someone else. There's no reason to be "too proud to admit this is not a bug" because it is actually not a bug. The game has functioned this intended way for years.

[image: i.imgur.com]

As for your second post, if someone interrupts your ongoing attack, you have to click Continue on the attacking screen to dismiss that message. You did not do this for 12 hours, hence you got redirected back to the original attack screen to dismiss the message.

Thanks!
MadiiNyX66 [3019503]
Because it didn't let me hit continue, someone attacked me it automatically redirected my screen (the bug/ issue) and 12 hours later I was redirected. I tried but since I was hospitalized I was unable and you honestly just proved that it is a bug because I was stopped from continuing and then redirected much much later. Hence the "too proud" You can try to change the definition of a "bug" but it's still a problem that should be fixed as it effects gameplay.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
someone attacked me it automatically redirected my screen (the bug/ issue)

Redirected you where? The system does not redirect you anywhere, you will be kept on the same attacking screen.
MJ_Cookie [271665]
@CJ

She is meaning it like this.
Sometimes when you dont finish or someone else finishes your attack or attack you and you couldnt hit leave or hosp.
The next time you open an attack window you automaticly goes to the previous one that you didnt "really finished"
Like with NPC if you dont hit ok when someone else finish fight and you open next npc is ends up opening previous npc fight to hit OK.
Hemicopter [2780600]
He addressed exactly that

As for your second post, if someone interrupts your ongoing attack, you have to click Continue on the attacking screen to dismiss that message. You did not do this for 12 hours, hence you got redirected back to the original attack screen to dismiss the message.