I wanted to ask about efficient training.
I heard that you want to happy jump up until 400k each stat, the limit being 800k if you are in a 10* AN. I am not really at this stage yet because I can't afford it. I would probably use a more budget friendly approach.
The one I know is choco jumping where you stack up xanax and just eat candy. My question is if all we're spending on is the chocolate and xanax, how is the natural e not too big a loss on gains when you are waiting for your drug cd.
The main thing I am asking is how should I train as a newbie. I did one tiny jump in the beginning to get enough stats to beat leveling targets but now that I'm 15 I just go fly somewhere for 4 hours then come back and train. So should I try and be stacking all the time for little choco jump gains, just training normal regen with no jumps, or only saving up for the big boy edvd jumps. Or just selling losses? I kinda want to get the killstreak merits too though. Right now I'm aiming at spending all my money on trains anyways.
Cheers guys
IUI
I heard that you want to happy jump up until 400k each stat, the limit being 800k if you are in a 10* AN. I am not really at this stage yet because I can't afford it. I would probably use a more budget friendly approach.
The one I know is choco jumping where you stack up xanax and just eat candy. My question is if all we're spending on is the chocolate and xanax, how is the natural e not too big a loss on gains when you are waiting for your drug cd.
The main thing I am asking is how should I train as a newbie. I did one tiny jump in the beginning to get enough stats to beat leveling targets but now that I'm 15 I just go fly somewhere for 4 hours then come back and train. So should I try and be stacking all the time for little choco jump gains, just training normal regen with no jumps, or only saving up for the big boy edvd jumps. Or just selling losses? I kinda want to get the killstreak merits too though. Right now I'm aiming at spending all my money on trains anyways.
Cheers guys
IUI