If you are a member of the Facebook Torn group (and if you aren't, you're missing out!) you're familiar with Theoderik, something of a low-key socialite who has always been quick with a smarmy response as well as a friend request. He has consistently proven the point that sometimes, the best friends we earn in Torn are the enemies we meet along the way.
He has been talking about it with friends for a short while, but only recently revealed to the rest of the Torn world that today he goes in for very risky open heart surgery. He should be okay, but he's made some contingencies in case he isn't - in game and out.
Not a lot any of us can do, except wish him well. And, per his request, pray for him.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I suggested he make a forum post before he leave, and he said I should make it instead, so here I am.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Good luck, you cheeky bastard. Come back (so we can attack you for your mouth) soon.
He has been talking about it with friends for a short while, but only recently revealed to the rest of the Torn world that today he goes in for very risky open heart surgery. He should be okay, but he's made some contingencies in case he isn't - in game and out.
Not a lot any of us can do, except wish him well. And, per his request, pray for him.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I suggested he make a forum post before he leave, and he said I should make it instead, so here I am.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Good luck, you cheeky bastard. Come back (so we can attack you for your mouth) soon.
Mentions: Theoderik [2636677]