I'll take a box
Mystery Box
Started by SaiyanGTK [3213307] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Still going with this? I’ll take a punt
Yup. Still going. 1 left!
Still got 1 more box. Tomorrow will be a bit different. I'll update post a few hours after the last box is gone
i want one :D
All boxes gone for today.
10 boxes in stock again. The main thread has the real updated number of boxes. This time $10k & those that purchased today are able to purchase once more
I'd like to get 2 :D
2 thank you very much
i'd like 2 :D
I reported him yesterday and staff came back a little while ago saying they have banned him and his multiple accounts.
I knew something was off when he went up about 450m in a day!
I knew something was off when he went up about 450m in a day!
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Yeah, I knew something was off myself too as I've been around the community for far too long to not notice an abnormality such as that.
Thanks for going through with the extra effort and putting in the report where I failed and getting his multi ass banned. Just goes to show when something looks too good to be true it usually is.
The networth of both of these accounts leads me to believe there was at minimum a 3rd account since it doesn't add up.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Yeah, I knew something was off myself too as I've been around the community for far too long to not notice an abnormality such as that.
Thanks for going through with the extra effort and putting in the report where I failed and getting his multi ass banned. Just goes to show when something looks too good to be true it usually is.
The networth of both of these accounts leads me to believe there was at minimum a 3rd account since it doesn't add up.
And another one bites the dust
Just wow, thanks for destroying my entertainment. Supposed he was getting help from others haah great.
Oh no your multi income.
Maybe it was, looking at it now.
No not multi income :) it's fun being surprised n not knowing what's inside it's called a hobby
Surprise: it's middleman multi cash
Must for you but not for me :) when your easily bored you'll get it.
Made no sense 10/10 would again would recommend to friends