Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mystery Box

Started by SaiyanGTK [3213307] on in Fun & Games.

66 replies · 571 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SaiyanGTK [3213307]
10 boxes in stock again. The main thread has the real updated number of boxes. This time $10k & those that purchased today are able to purchase once more
Bxllis [3232000]
I reported him yesterday and staff came back a little while ago saying they have banned him and his multiple accounts.


I knew something was off when he went up about 450m in a day!
Lambdadelta [1938313]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]

Yeah, I knew something was off myself too as I've been around the community for far too long to not notice an abnormality such as that.
Thanks for going through with the extra effort and putting in the report where I failed and getting his multi ass banned. Just goes to show when something looks too good to be true it usually is.

The networth of both of these accounts leads me to believe there was at minimum a 3rd account since it doesn't add up.