Thanks for your help I appreciate you all
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nika99 [2306783] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Graved - No Discussion/ Edited by OP
Pretty sure someone will send something. I am sending prayers. Good luck!
Literally just join any experienced faction... They will help you big time (loan or give you weapons/ armour) plus the perks of joining a faction is increased % training at the gym and other nice stuff
Thanks for the reply how do I join a faction
Alot of factions would have armouries stacked with equipment if you join them, or you could just continue begging on the forums, whatever works for you, you do you!
Besta luck!
Besta luck!
He didnt know about factions hehe, not his fault
Go the faction recruitment section in the forums
I'll send you prayers instead XDDD
Ooh, always interesting to see where these go, either you'll get some generous donations or you'll be bountied and bullied for a while.
Bold move, let's see how this one plays out.
Bold move, let's see how this one plays out.
I've kitted him out with some stuff I had
No one wants the grind anymore
They want to get tonthe end as soon as they can....
Well there is no end
They want to get tonthe end as soon as they can....
Well there is no end
It's the Tik-tok generation.
Graved - No Discussion/ Edited by OP