Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade

Started by Kamina45 [3161640] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Kamina45 [3161640]

Welcome To Kamina's Trading House


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Active Hours: 02:00-16:00TCT
1200+ Safe Trade (45B+ Bazaar Sale)


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am Kamina, A torn trader. My goal is to provide a quick, reliable, SAFE and honest trading service to sellers of all types, big or small.


Price ListStart Trade with Kamina45
Check Prices
(https://bit.ly/Pa4K)
Set Trade
(https://bit.ly/Tr4k)


DISCLAIMER: I do reserve the right to adjust pricing or decline a trade if there are sudden shifts in the market that my price list does not account for.

Fast trade, 100% safe
No mugging, No scam
Auto price update



[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]The things I am buying currently are,[/background]


ItemBuying Price
Plushies & Flowers100%
Edvds3.560m
FHC's12.65m
Donator Packs23.52m
Xanax839k
Drug Packs4.150m
Crime 2.0 JunksNA
WeaponsNA
ArtifactsNA
JewelryNA
ArmorNA
VirusNA
Also Buying
ItemBuying Price
Base PI450m
Skateboard416m
Parachute440m
Boxing Gloves440m
Dumbbell440m
Six-Pack of Energy Drink14m
Small Arms Cache138m
Melee Cache178m
Medium Arms Cache248m
Armor Cache380m
Heavy Arms Cache465m
Keg of Beer12.287m
Useless rw weapon7m/BB

I am Buying all SE and only base PI currently.




The things I am not buying Currently are,


Clothings
Collectibles



If I am offline for some reason, just dm me or set trade, I will get to you asap. Just check if I am flying or not before making Trades.

It would be very kind of you if you all leave upvote(like) and a comment. It would help a lot.