Welcome To Kamina's Trading House
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Active Hours: 02:00-16:00TCT
1200+ Safe Trade (45B+ Bazaar Sale)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I am Kamina, A torn trader. My goal is to provide a quick, reliable, SAFE and honest trading service to sellers of all types, big or small.
| Price List | Start Trade with Kamina45 |
|---|---|
| Check Prices (https://bit.ly/Pa4K) | Set Trade (https://bit.ly/Tr4k) |
DISCLAIMER: I do reserve the right to adjust pricing or decline a trade if there are sudden shifts in the market that my price list does not account for.
Fast trade, 100% safe
No mugging, No scam
Auto price update
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]The things I am buying currently are,[/background]
| Item | Buying Price |
|---|---|
| Plushies & Flowers | 100% |
| Edvds | 3.560m |
| FHC's | 12.65m |
| Donator Packs | 23.52m |
| Xanax | 839k |
| Drug Packs | 4.150m |
| Crime 2.0 Junks | NA |
| Weapons | NA |
| Artifacts | NA |
| Jewelry | NA |
| Armor | NA |
| Virus | NA |
| Item | Buying Price |
|---|---|
| Base PI | 450m |
| Skateboard | 416m |
| Parachute | 440m |
| Boxing Gloves | 440m |
| Dumbbell | 440m |
| Six-Pack of Energy Drink | 14m |
| Small Arms Cache | 138m |
| Melee Cache | 178m |
| Medium Arms Cache | 248m |
| Armor Cache | 380m |
| Heavy Arms Cache | 465m |
| Keg of Beer | 12.287m |
| Useless rw weapon | 7m/BB |
I am Buying all SE and only base PI currently.
The things I am not buying Currently are,
| Clothings |
| Collectibles |
If I am offline for some reason, just dm me or set trade, I will get to you asap. Just check if I am flying or not before making Trades.
It would be very kind of you if you all leave upvote(like) and a comment. It would help a lot.