Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Bxllis [3232000] on in Graphics.

175 replies · 2.92k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 176 / 176 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
176
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Runalf [2047589]
Holy crap, you almost make me want to go to the doctor for a sex change so I could wear that beautiful piece.

Love the style!
Bxllis [3232000]
Thank you. Your edits aren't bad at all - I've seen plenty that are worse.

I practise a lot in my spare time. I used to make headers and stuff back in the day for COD Youtubers.
Bxllis [3232000]
Bidding for Piece #1 (SPIRITUAL) has now closed.

Congratulations to the winner (and sole bidder) Tiffinity. I will be sending you a message to arrange payment/delivery of signature.