Please grave so I can open a new thread
About this thread
Posts archived: 176 / 176 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 176
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Holy crap, you almost make me want to go to the doctor for a sex change so I could wear that beautiful piece.
Love the style!
Love the style!
Maybe I’ll do a more male-oriented version soon.
Thanks for the feedback :)
Thanks for the feedback :)
holy shit, I'm a starter in making graphics, and that looks fcking sick compared to my shitty edits. keep up the good work!
Thank you. Your edits aren't bad at all - I've seen plenty that are worse.
I practise a lot in my spare time. I used to make headers and stuff back in the day for COD Youtubers.
I practise a lot in my spare time. I used to make headers and stuff back in the day for COD Youtubers.
Good shit brother!
Daily bump
starting bid please
Bid updated. Many thanks.
Daaaang that's fire asf! Might have to change genders rq
Daily bump
Current highest bidder for SPIRITUAL is Tiffinity at $25,000,000
Current highest bidder for SPIRITUAL is Tiffinity at $25,000,000
Daily bump
FINAL 24 HOURS
FINAL 24 HOURS
Less than 12 HOURS
2 HOURS TO GO
Get your final bids in
Get your final bids in
Bidding for Piece #1 (SPIRITUAL) has now closed.
Congratulations to the winner (and sole bidder) Tiffinity. I will be sending you a message to arrange payment/delivery of signature.
Congratulations to the winner (and sole bidder) Tiffinity. I will be sending you a message to arrange payment/delivery of signature.
New Auction now LIVE
Been working hard on this one so hope you all enjoy it. Happy bidding!
Been working hard on this one so hope you all enjoy it. Happy bidding!
Daily bump
15m on current piece
Starting price is 25M for this piece.
EDIT: I'm feeling nice. 15M bid added. :)
EDIT: I'm feeling nice. 15M bid added. :)