Crap all so far. Just like every year
And Easter Begins
Started by Chuck_Norris [2544593] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 94 / 94 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Didn't account for daylight savings when picking my event time so can't start for another hour >:(
You cannot change your event start time right now. You must wait for the current event to end.
[image: i.gifer.com]
You cannot change your event start time right now. You must wait for the current event to end.
[image: i.gifer.com]
What a loser. Hahaha
11:36:57 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Green Easter Egg
11:36:57 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Green Easter Egg
I already know the trap but delete that thing from my mind
I just found more eggs in 15 minutes than I did in the entire next year.
Lmao wtf
Well played xD
1hr34 mins til mine starts, didn't anticipate being up early when I picked my time lol
But at least I'll be finding eggs for 3 hours after everyone else is done XD
But at least I'll be finding eggs for 3 hours after everyone else is done XD
same here, idk what is going on
how??
13:30:47 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Brown Easter Egg
13:30:53 - 28/03/24 You boarded a 0h 24m personal flight from Cayman Islands to Torn
thanks for the hint, found one in people page in caymans aswell!
13:30:53 - 28/03/24 You boarded a 0h 24m personal flight from Cayman Islands to Torn
thanks for the hint, found one in people page in caymans aswell!
Pretty certain the newspaper article stated that any missed eggs from last years event would still be active once this years event started... or did I read that wrong!?
Found a green egg on the Log page
That's what I understood as well.
Yeah fair enough, must have picked my eggs up too
I have found eggs on travel pages, as well as in the casino pages statistic pages... really have to look everywhere, and would help to have a script if you don't already have one, TornTools and Doctorn don't seem to be doing the job very well if you are counting on them.
I found a total of 10. I presume it's carryover from last year as I didn't participate, but I'm not even sure I logged in around Easter. Then again, this many already doesn't make sense so let's go with that.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
13:48:02 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Red Easter Egg
13:51:13 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Red Easter Egg
Yay crimes
13:51:13 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Red Easter Egg
Yay crimes
Don't even know if i have started my event yet!