Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

And Easter Begins

Started by Chuck_Norris [2544593] on in General Discussion.

93 replies · 3.31k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 94 / 94 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

hemi [2165616]
Didn't account for daylight savings when picking my event time so can't start for another hour >:(


You cannot change your event start time right now. You must wait for the current event to end.


[image: i.gifer.com]
Theory [2190956]
1hr34 mins til mine starts, didn't anticipate being up early when I picked my time lol

But at least I'll be finding eggs for 3 hours after everyone else is done XD
Orange_Walrus [2601735]
13:30:47 - 28/03/24 You picked up a Brown Easter Egg
13:30:53 - 28/03/24 You boarded a 0h 24m personal flight from Cayman Islands to Torn

thanks for the hint, found one in people page in caymans aswell!
peterbuch74 [2738193]
Pretty certain the newspaper article stated that any missed eggs from last years event would still be active once this years event started... or did I read that wrong!?
YoBabysDaddy [2516273]
I have found eggs on travel pages, as well as in the casino pages statistic pages... really have to look everywhere, and would help to have a script if you don't already have one, TornTools and Doctorn don't seem to be doing the job very well if you are counting on them.