This is what happens when you tell me to go wild. [image: imgur.com]
Hand drawn PFPs
Started by BroccoliSam [3242573] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 95 / 95 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I respect the talent! I'm only a pencil and paper drawer and I think that digital art is hard af!!
Thank you so much! I have a huge respect for pencil and paper artists. I find that so much more difficult.
I'd love a handdrawn version of the Jawa in my signature! These look great
Absolutely incredible lmao
Love it! thank you very much <3
Thank you! Love the calligraphy style PFP you have. 500K is more than enough :)
I’m partial to the trout mafia man but added one with a gun lol
[image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com]
I’m partial to the trout mafia man but added one with a gun lol
[image: imgur.com][image: imgur.com]
I think we all need to see what you do with my name, so I'll take one please!
Awesome, thank you! :)
As promised, You sent $5,000,000 to BroccoliSam.
As promised, You sent $5,000,000 to BroccoliSam.
This will be good XD
I'd like to take a menacing cupid with a bow in full draw. Rest is up to you!
I'd love for you to take a crap at a PFP for me based on my name and other photos.
this is so sick!!
I have mad respect for your work.
I would like to order a piece, please?
Yin yang symbol using lion heads somewhat phasing out (shadowy like)
I would like to order a piece, please?
Yin yang symbol using lion heads somewhat phasing out (shadowy like)
Here you go, legend [image: imgur.com]
Hey I was wondering if I could Commission a Roman Centurion deadlifting, I really like all the art you've done and I would love to get a new pfp
BroccoliSam is really good with her art, i highly recommend everyone to try it out!
Thank you! Here you go! [image: imgur.com]
Could I order another drawing for whenever you have time? :)
I'd like a stealthy mugger, lurking in the darkness, maybe some cash on him too. Looking forward to yet another sick PFP!!
I'd like a stealthy mugger, lurking in the darkness, maybe some cash on him too. Looking forward to yet another sick PFP!!
Dingleberry (per Merriam Webster dictionary): “slang : a piece of dried fecal matter clinging to the hair around the anus
Get over the ick factor and check your pet's rear regularly to make sure no dingleberries are dangling from his fur.—Kim Campbell Thornton”
[image: imgur.com]
Get over the ick factor and check your pet's rear regularly to make sure no dingleberries are dangling from his fur.—Kim Campbell Thornton”
[image: imgur.com]