Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hand drawn PFPs

Started by BroccoliSam [3242573] on in Graphics.

94 replies · 1.62k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 95 / 95 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sempromius [3156165]
Hey I was wondering if I could Commission a Roman Centurion deadlifting, I really like all the art you've done and I would love to get a new pfp
Foe [2092175]
Could I order another drawing for whenever you have time? :)

I'd like a stealthy mugger, lurking in the darkness, maybe some cash on him too. Looking forward to yet another sick PFP!!
BroccoliSam [3242573]
Dingleberry (per Merriam Webster dictionary): “slang : a piece of dried fecal matter clinging to the hair around the anus
Get over the ick factor and check your pet's rear regularly to make sure no dingleberries are dangling from his fur.—Kim Campbell Thornton”


[image: imgur.com]