Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GoodBye Torn

Started by DrCyanide [2696029] on in General Discussion.

49 replies · 1.74k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

DrCyanide [2696029] ×1

DrCyanide [2696029]
After 2 or 3 years playing this game, I have decided to move on. But I have one question before I leave.

To all those reading this post.....


...can I have your stuff?
Quinxa [2730602]
Or a critical analysis of the social, cultural and political misbeliefs of libtards who are confused by the terrm " common decency about others" when obviously sucking up to the normies, wealthy and powerful is the road to happiness, fulfillment and transcending this physical realm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm strong powerful rich white grifter rapists FTW.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
You can't have my stuff, but send all of your stuff to my spouse.

That broke ass b**ch has been milking me dry for years. Do me a favor will ya?
Lazon [3116319]
Haha, like clockwork..... Eh, I quit drinking every night. Gotta be able to start again after all right?