Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GoodBye Torn

Started by DrCyanide [2696029] on in General Discussion.

49 replies · 1.74k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Pakliuvom [1676337]
If I was a young 'un that donated enough in a short period of time to get a blue name I'd feel obligated by my financial discretion to stay until the day Ched shuts it down..
DrCyanide [2696029]
Guys guys guys....the original post was merely to set the reader up to want to ask for my stuff....only for me to beat them to the punch and ask them for their stuff instead.

It was just a little joke and no one seemed to get it. Makes me want to quit the game.
hammi [2235955]
"But I have one question before I leave.

To all those reading this post.....


...can I have your stuff?"


We get it, that parts a joke, but when are you leaving?
  • Last Action: 18 minutes
DrCyanide [2696029]
I'll have you know that I have quit at least 3-4 times since then. Even turned off Chrome so that it could update. Might have even rebooted the laptop once or twice.

And yet still....no one, and I mean that quite literally....no one has sent me their stuff