Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stardew Valley

Started by Mrs-Noodles [3014070] on in Gaming.

20 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Samorost [1655145]
Picked it up a couple years ago and love it. Play it on & off since I got pretty far in.
Ive been meaning to check out the new update but currently waiting to buy a new Xbox since my current ones pretty much kaput
TornFalcon [2042205]
ugh, I've done 3 playthroughs, and I had to put it away for a while. I JUST figured out that there was a phone version of it, and now I cant play it before bed or ill stay up forever xD
Elemak [2255978]
I played when it first came out I haven't seen anything new for it I played off and on till they updated it so I could marry Emily. Once I had some money I didn't really know what to do anymore
Inspector_Q [2198654]
Haven't checked out the new update yet but am itching to start a new farm, as the open world fatigue is starting to kick in even though they're my favourite type of game. It's awesome how a 8 year old game is still going strong!
Varides [2176530]
It's just such a nice cozy game to go back to taking a break from other things. The value for a indie game is through the roof and the developer (Concerned Ape) is an absolute amazing human being.
Mr_Oranje [3216409]
Love Stardew, the amount of hours I have spent plant and harvesting crops. Didn't even realise by year 2 that I had to make friends with everyone to get the trophies lol