Does Anyone Playing Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley
Started by Mrs-Noodles [3014070] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
SDV is an amazing game. Started a new farm after the last update but haven't progressed too far yet.
I play it! Game is very cozy :)
I started playing it with my girlfriend recently, very fun!
Picked it up a couple years ago and love it. Play it on & off since I got pretty far in.
Ive been meaning to check out the new update but currently waiting to buy a new Xbox since my current ones pretty much kaput
Ive been meaning to check out the new update but currently waiting to buy a new Xbox since my current ones pretty much kaput
Didn't know there was a new update. I'm going to check it out
You should Check it out
ugh, I've done 3 playthroughs, and I had to put it away for a while. I JUST figured out that there was a phone version of it, and now I cant play it before bed or ill stay up forever xD
I am currently playing Stardew whilst writing this forum post lol :)
new update goes crazy!
new update goes crazy!
I played when it first came out I haven't seen anything new for it I played off and on till they updated it so I could marry Emily. Once I had some money I didn't really know what to do anymore
Haven't checked out the new update yet but am itching to start a new farm, as the open world fatigue is starting to kick in even though they're my favourite type of game. It's awesome how a 8 year old game is still going strong!
New update to be released!
Check this out, future update coming soon.
Check this out, future update coming soon.
So true, Hope next Update The Baby can Grow Like Adults And Help You To Farming
It's just such a nice cozy game to go back to taking a break from other things. The value for a indie game is through the roof and the developer (Concerned Ape) is an absolute amazing human being.
I do! But it's been a minute. I really should play the update soon
Stardew Valley 1.6.4
Version 1.6.4 is out!
Version 1.6.4 is out!
Anyone played the update?! I play on a console so I won't get it for a bit
Just throwing this here!
Read article :)
Read article :)
Love Stardew, the amount of hours I have spent plant and harvesting crops. Didn't even realise by year 2 that I had to make friends with everyone to get the trophies lol