From 0:00:00, it went to 0:00:44, resuming countdown.
Additional Landing Time
Started by Ich-bin [2051567] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
From 0:00:00, it went to 0:00:44, resuming countdown.
Did you have the Travel page open for the whole timer duration? If not, how long did you leave the page open and untouched?
Browser: Chrome
I had my page open with more than 3 minutes left on the timer before the bug occurred.
Is it replicated for you in the specific devices or on all devices?
Thanks
After initiating travel, I had my timer set after double checking(bec switz mugger + war about to start); and when I opened Torn in my device later on, instead of showing the travel time close to my countdown timer(9 mins), I saw it had 5 minutes more than it did initially(14 mins).
Which aiplane type are you using during the flight: Airstrip, right?
Thanks
I've checked the logs
Maybe, it can be related to some backend issue
Passing up to Serhii for looking into
Thanks
Hello
Do you have auto-set time or manual set time on settings?
Maybe the issue is related to incorrect time on your side
Thanks
Hello! I have my time and date set to automatic, never had it toggled to manual.
Hello
Do you still experience with the issue everytime?
Thanks
I haven't experienced the landing timer bug since my last report
Hello
So, it was approximately 20 day ago, right?
Oops, ~32 days now