Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Additional Landing Time

Started by Ich-bin [2051567] on in Bugs & Issues.

21 replies · 326 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Ich-bin [2051567]
Encountered an issue while landing in Switzerland: reloaded page a couple of times to sync timer, timer hits 0:00:00, and page reloads as usual; but goes back to travelling page with additional seconds.

From 0:00:00, it went to 0:00:44, resuming countdown.
Spectrum_Haze [3005852]
This also happened to me just recently, I was watching the countdown from 1min mark till it reaches 00:00 and then the page reloads which is usually happens when you land and to my surprise there's a another 44 seconds to my landing time, idk if it's lag but my internet connection is pretty good...
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please confirm the device name, browser and OS version?

Did you have the Travel page open for the whole timer duration? If not, how long did you leave the page open and untouched?
Ich-bin [2051567]
Device: Samsung Galaxy M62 OS 13
Browser: Chrome

I had my page open with more than 3 minutes left on the timer before the bug occurred.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Do you have the device timezone set to automatic or have you manually set the time in the device settings?
Ich-bin [2051567]
Hello, I haven't used any other devices recently for travelling, so I suppose it's with my mobile device. The bug reoccurred just today. I received additional time at my latest flight to Switzerland(currently flying back).

After initiating travel, I had my timer set after double checking(bec switz mugger + war about to start); and when I opened Torn in my device later on, instead of showing the travel time close to my countdown timer(9 mins), I saw it had 5 minutes more than it did initially(14 mins).
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
I've checked the logs
Maybe, it can be related to some backend issue
Passing up to Serhii for looking into
Thanks
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
Do you have auto-set time or manual set time on settings?
Maybe the issue is related to incorrect time on your side
Thanks