How do you blackmail someone
How to blackmail someone
Started by BobIAm [3274324] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Get their feet pics.
I guess you mean the organised crime, you ask someone in your faction that have the permission to start it, then they initiate after the waiting time. And that’s it.
I dont understand. Now I have been chosen to blackmail someone and another member of our faction. Times here, says ready ....... so what do we do now?
Read the post above you
Seeing as their [Bamason's] Faction leader has been recently perma-fedded, and everyone else is "Member", I doubt anyone has perms for OC. The whole faction should leave, or wait 30 days for new Faction leader.
As for OP, communicate with your Faction Leader/Coleader.