Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to blackmail someone

Started by BobIAm [3274324] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
__Sslash [2863035]
I guess you mean the organised crime, you ask someone in your faction that have the permission to start it, then they initiate after the waiting time. And that’s it.
Bamason [3270492]
I dont understand. Now I have been chosen to blackmail someone and another member of our faction. Times here, says ready ....... so what do we do now?
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
Seeing as their [Bamason's] Faction leader has been recently perma-fedded, and everyone else is "Member", I doubt anyone has perms for OC. The whole faction should leave, or wait 30 days for new Faction leader.