Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JLT SPRING 2024 [CONCLUDED]

Started by Indolent [538161] on in Racing.

459 replies · 6.47k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 460 / 460 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer
TO ALL LEAGUE #2 RACERS:

All of your races are open for entry.

You have until 22:00 TCT to join.

Good luck!
Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer
TO ALL LEAGUE #4 RACERS:

All of your races are open for entry.

You have until 22:00 TCT to join.

Good luck!
RiverNinny [1712720]
I will swap ya
You have crashed your Honda NSX on the Sewage race! The upgrades Stainless Steel 4-1 Manifold, Paddle Shift Gearbox (Short Ratio) and Ported and Polished Head were lost. [View]

Best of luck everyone in League 3, Im starting in last place so there is only improvement for me :)
Lightor [2215463] Officer Officer
There was a race accidentally set up without a password for League 5, please make sure ypu join the one with a password and has your steward in it.
VonDut [1781240]
23:28:05 - 04/05/24 You finished 37th in the Sewage race. Your best lap was 01:39.17. [View]

Guess there's no qualifying for me yet again. One of these days the crappy racing rng will bless me.
VonDut [1781240]
I don't disagree with you. I will still be joining the races. I'm just going by what's happened in other tournaments where I was so far behind everyone else after 1 race.

I do understand that racing is all about rng, skill means very little, if anything, (my anecdotal research suggests it doesn't), so perhaps I can end in first the next few races and maybe catch up to the leaders.
ShadowSentinel [3061862]
Good luck to everyone racing tonight!

Was hoping to have a new build up and running in time for week 2, but annoyingly I wound up crashing out a few days ago so had to spend all my points just to gett my backup car back up to scratch. Not really what I wanted, but hopefully it does ok tonight!
Chixdiggit [2234680]
23:46:03 - 09/05/24 You finished in 1st place in the passworded custom race named JLT-L3-A-2 on Withdrawal with your Lexus LFA

Yeah! First win!