Here we go league 1, hope everyone has a good race!
Posts archived: 460 / 460 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
TO ALL LEAGUE #2 RACERS:
All of your races are open for entry.
You have until 22:00 TCT to join.
Good luck!
All of your races are open for entry.
You have until 22:00 TCT to join.
Good luck!
I like the track choices this year
Racing score 29.99. let's do this!!!
23:28:06 - 02/05/24 You finished in 52nd place in the passworded custom race named JLT-L3-C-1 on Sewage with your Honda NSX
Rigged
Rigged
Skill issue
TO ALL LEAGUE #4 RACERS:
All of your races are open for entry.
You have until 22:00 TCT to join.
Good luck!
All of your races are open for entry.
You have until 22:00 TCT to join.
Good luck!
I will swap ya
You have crashed your Honda NSX on the Sewage race! The upgrades Stainless Steel 4-1 Manifold, Paddle Shift Gearbox (Short Ratio) and Ported and Polished Head were lost. [View]
Best of luck everyone in League 3, Im starting in last place so there is only improvement for me :)
You have crashed your Honda NSX on the Sewage race! The upgrades Stainless Steel 4-1 Manifold, Paddle Shift Gearbox (Short Ratio) and Ported and Polished Head were lost. [View]
Best of luck everyone in League 3, Im starting in last place so there is only improvement for me :)
There was a race accidentally set up without a password for League 5, please make sure ypu join the one with a password and has your steward in it.
- You finished 2nd in the Sewage race. Your best lap was 01:36.65. [View]
23:27:03
04/05/24
You finished 24th in the Sewage race. Your best lap was 01:39.37. [View]
Whooppeee and only 24 in the race lol
Whooppeee and only 24 in the race lol
23:28:05 - 04/05/24 You finished 37th in the Sewage race. Your best lap was 01:39.17. [View]
Guess there's no qualifying for me yet again. One of these days the crappy racing rng will bless me.
Guess there's no qualifying for me yet again. One of these days the crappy racing rng will bless me.
1 bad result isnt the end, you can still do it!
I don't disagree with you. I will still be joining the races. I'm just going by what's happened in other tournaments where I was so far behind everyone else after 1 race.
I do understand that racing is all about rng, skill means very little, if anything, (my anecdotal research suggests it doesn't), so perhaps I can end in first the next few races and maybe catch up to the leaders.
I do understand that racing is all about rng, skill means very little, if anything, (my anecdotal research suggests it doesn't), so perhaps I can end in first the next few races and maybe catch up to the leaders.
- You were sent some Xanax from Lightor with the message: JLT - Crashed
19:43:41
05/05/24 - Winner Yay Bonus Thank you Lightor
Mentions: Lightor [2215463]
Good luck to everyone racing tonight!
Was hoping to have a new build up and running in time for week 2, but annoyingly I wound up crashing out a few days ago so had to spend all my points just to gett my backup car back up to scratch. Not really what I wanted, but hopefully it does ok tonight!
Was hoping to have a new build up and running in time for week 2, but annoyingly I wound up crashing out a few days ago so had to spend all my points just to gett my backup car back up to scratch. Not really what I wanted, but hopefully it does ok tonight!
I've been waiting for months and my dumb azz forgot to apply... good luck to all racers!
23:46:03 - 09/05/24 You finished in 1st place in the passworded custom race named JLT-L3-A-2 on Withdrawal with your Lexus LFA
Yeah! First win!
Yeah! First win!
Congrats well.done
Enlist me