13 replies · 275 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 9 likes · One of the API pods was running on a new graviton instance which suddenly started producing occasional 'out of memory' errors. It looks like that was the issue, and it's been removed from the pool. We still intend on migrating …
Heasleys4hemp[1468764]Committee
· 1 likes · My faction's discord bot was having a similar issue as well, but I've only experienced it with faction calls. Occasionally it was returning no data at all. Perhaps you can look into the faction call specifically? https://api.torn.com/faction/?selections=basic,currency,donations&key=
Members of the Torn API Discord and I have noticed that the JSON being returned from API responses is being truncated and not sending the full content.
I can also vouch for this, since yesterday I have also noticed some API calls returning incomplete responses.
I have noticed this with user requests with big bazaars or when fetching faction data (with members). I have not yet figured out why and when this happens
My faction's discord bot was having a similar issue as well, but I've only experienced it with faction calls. Occasionally it was returning no data at all. Perhaps you can look into the faction call specifically?
One of the API pods was running on a new graviton instance which suddenly started producing occasional 'out of memory' errors. It looks like that was the issue, and it's been removed from the pool. We still intend on migrating all API pods over to graviton instances so it'll be worth us trying to figure out what was going wrong there.