[Tampermonkey] AquaTools
Started by AquaRegia [1551111] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 248 / 248 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If I switch it on and off, it works on that page until I refresh. I seen Tampermonkey updated yesterday, I wonder if it's related.
As a quick fix I've simply ignored any ajax calls to that specific URL in version 2.3.9.
I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I'm aware a lot of modules are having problems, I just don't have the time or energy to fix anything in the near future.
Had an issue where the status icon sometimes not showing on Firefox with TamperMonkey. Gradually got worse until I can't access the setting page anymore. Tried switching to ViolentMonkey just for AquaTools and it works flawlessly.
Stopped working for me on Violentmonkey this morning.
I use vault sharing, but it aint working anymore since this morning. Also the Aquavault icon does not appear anymore. I use Firefox as well ass Chrome on a pc. I use tampermonkey. I did an uninstall and install. Disabled all extensions and only installed Aquatools in Tampermonkey. Unfortunately the icon isn't visible and vault sharing doesnt work.
Stopped working for me as well. Anyone willing to fix for $$?
The piece I miss the most is the vault tracker. TornPDA does it for me - but I prefer to have it visible in the desktop browser since that is where I spend most of my time in the game.
AquaTools is published without a license iirc and any developer who forks or modifies and publishes it is will be breaching copyright.
Feel free to do whatever
I think this is a torn change and not Chrome related:
sorry for noobness but posted the function in gemini:
This JavaScript code appears to be tracking user interactions with buttons and links on a webpage. Here's a breakdown of its functionality:
Overall Goal:
- Captures user interactions (mouse enter/leave, click, key press) with buttons and links within a designated container (
#mainContainer). - Stores this interaction data locally for a period and transmits it to a server-side script (
page.php).
Key Components:
-
Initialization (
runTrackingfunction):- Defines variables like
delimiter(used for building IDs),sendAmount(threshold for sending data),pool(object to store interaction data), andcurrentHref(current page URL). getIdfunction: Generates a unique ID for an element based on its position and size relative to themainContainer.- Event Listeners on
#mainContainer:mouseenter: Records the time a user enters a button or link.mouseleave: Removes the interaction data when the user leaves the element.mousedown: Records the time a user clicks a button or link and stores the element's offset from the viewport.keypress(specifically on Enter key): Records a virtual 'click' for keyboard interaction with a button or link.click: Captures the final click event, calculates coordinates relative to the element, and assembles interaction data.
- Defines variables like
-
Data Processing:
clickevent handler:- Builds the interaction data object with timestamps (mouse enter, potentially key press, click), click coordinates, element size, element type, text content, ARIA label, href (for links), current URL path, and whether the interaction was triggered via touch or a trusted event.
- Updates
poolobject with the interaction data for the clicked element. - Manages a local storage array (
poolArr) to store the interaction data. - Calls
sendPoolfunction if the array reaches a certain size (sendAmount) or if a link is clicked and navigates away from the current page.
-
Data Transmission (
sendPoolfunction):- Clears the local storage array.
- Sends the interaction data (
poolArr) to a server-side script (page.php) using a POST request with the data encoded as JSON.
Additional Notes:
- Error handling (
try...catchblocks) are used, but the errors are not logged or reported. - The code assumes a jQuery library is available (
$symbol). - The script initializes the tracking logic with
runTracking()upon document ready.
---
I think the custom button is somehow affected by this change and gets removed upon page load.
I had some relative success reloading property page over and over again until the AquaTools button appeared, then I could track vault balance successfully. But ultimately, it was annoying to keep doing so.
Hope this helps anyone involved.
Hello does this tool work on kiwi? Tried both violent and tamper monkey not working for me
Just curious if this is working or not. Was looking for a vault tool and this was recommended, but these last posts seem to suggest it no longer works.
Since the vault sharing module is broken for a while now and it's unlikely that it'll be fixed, I created my own vault sharing script, loosely based on AquaTools, please check it out: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threadsf=67t=16404285b=0a=0
(@AquaRegia sorry for the plug, I'll remove the message if you want)
Mentions: [Script] Bhaclash's Vault sharing script
I managed to get it working here, but only by direct linking to the AquaTools settings page, as there is no AquaTools icon appearing any more.
- Install AquaTools on ViolentMonkey
- Use this direct link to access AquaTools settings - https://www.torn.com/index.php?page=AquaTools
- Add your API and update settings if needed