Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Void

Started by AHarmlessAnt [3287885] on in General Discussion.

89 replies · 2.15k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AHarmlessAnt [3287885]
Sorry about that, I didnt mean to come across as someone like that lol

I didn't mean for people to start donating to me as a result of this forum post. Just wanted to say how I got to the stock market so fast. There was no other meaning than that
AHarmlessAnt [3287885]
Yeah, completely unintentional there. What I meant by it was I wanted a player's experience with the game, not just something they saw in a guide and just copied and pasted. I know that some of the guides, if not all, basically that, but I hope that makes somewhat sense.
AHarmlessAnt [3287885]
Yeah true, it's probably an inanimate object and I could probably attack it just fine. But if theres no other indication of if it's an inanimate object other than its name, then I cannot attack it safely.
Indefatigable [2517458]
None of this is real...

Also. Seems to me u could search for cash. Keep in mind. Just because you are arrested for something doesn't mean you have done it.
LinFeng [2399359]
Sounds like playing a RTS game but you just wanna build a base and do no fighting. City sim without building anything etc. because... reasons?

You'll probably get bored rather quickly and go play something else.

Good luck!
AQUEMINI [3132262]

What if you are friends with another player and that players says it ok to beat him with fists.. Is that considered a crime?