honor_scholar might help you out
Void
Started by AHarmlessAnt [3287885] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Sorry about that, I didnt mean to come across as someone like that lol
I didn't mean for people to start donating to me as a result of this forum post. Just wanted to say how I got to the stock market so fast. There was no other meaning than that
I didn't mean for people to start donating to me as a result of this forum post. Just wanted to say how I got to the stock market so fast. There was no other meaning than that
Yeah, completely unintentional there. What I meant by it was I wanted a player's experience with the game, not just something they saw in a guide and just copied and pasted. I know that some of the guides, if not all, basically that, but I hope that makes somewhat sense.
Yeah true, it's probably an inanimate object and I could probably attack it just fine. But if theres no other indication of if it's an inanimate object other than its name, then I cannot attack it safely.
Just play the game normally. Stop trying to be special.
None of this is real...
Also. Seems to me u could search for cash. Keep in mind. Just because you are arrested for something doesn't mean you have done it.
Also. Seems to me u could search for cash. Keep in mind. Just because you are arrested for something doesn't mean you have done it.
Sounds like playing a RTS game but you just wanna build a base and do no fighting. City sim without building anything etc. because... reasons?
You'll probably get bored rather quickly and go play something else.
Good luck!
You'll probably get bored rather quickly and go play something else.
Good luck!
i disagree with the overall negative sentiment many seem to have towards ant but man thats a funny edit
True lol
What if you are friends with another player and that players says it ok to beat him with fists.. Is that considered a crime?