Been playing this game the same for years and now all of the sudden CLOUDFARE won't let me play on browser. I uninstalled Torn Tools and Script monkey and it works but what the hell....
Cloudflare sucks
Started by Alley_Cat [2227435] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Hey,
I have same problem. Can't get passed cloudflare.
When I press verify, it uses all cpu power for some sec. Then load until back to you can press verify again.
Cache cleared, torn logged out of all devices. Chrome: 125.0.6422.61 official.
It works on same pc on incognito. And I can log in on same network on phone
I have same problem. Can't get passed cloudflare.
When I press verify, it uses all cpu power for some sec. Then load until back to you can press verify again.
Cache cleared, torn logged out of all devices. Chrome: 125.0.6422.61 official.
It works on same pc on incognito. And I can log in on same network on phone
Same issue for me
Remove permission on all extensions. Refresh and try again.
I found my problem, it was an Adblocker.
I found my problem, it was an Adblocker.
I have the same issue
Hello
It's been a long time since the last reply
Is the issue still reproduced for you?
Thanks
Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the issue...
Thanks