Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cloudflare sucks

Started by Alley_Cat [2227435] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Alley_Cat [2227435]
Been playing this game the same for years and now all of the sudden CLOUDFARE won't let me play on browser. I uninstalled Torn Tools and Script monkey and it works but what the hell....
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
smithforrest [2171436]
Hey,
I have same problem. Can't get passed cloudflare.
When I press verify, it uses all cpu power for some sec. Then load until back to you can press verify again.
Cache cleared, torn logged out of all devices. Chrome: 125.0.6422.61 official.

It works on same pc on incognito. And I can log in on same network on phone
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided 
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again 
Closing the issue...
Thanks