Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I count cards

Started by Santisima [2152890] on in Gambling.

14 replies · 384 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Santisima [2152890]
And holy moley, I am at a deficit of 1.5 billion dollars as ah winner all my life at poker af all types including this one simple game of hold 'em they have here, Yea, that ain't shi* in the grand scheme of things but I find even 4 people working in tandem at the tables constantly. tonight I took a cool 2.5 mil. off of them to prove ah point and they all shut up and I gave them ah lucky quarter as appreciation for their hard earned effort. I have the names and so does Torn. Torn does not believe anything I say though so blah bla balah. When they rig ah hand against ah ace high full house and give the other ah 4 of ah kind, the more than one in ah million policy of mine goes into effect and I do mean effect.
Giacco [2746407]
I assume you're talking about me and 2 others, that play at Ballsy every single day. No one was working together as was pointed out to you in the chat. You were making bad bets and calls, that's it.
EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
You titled this thread, 'I count cards' then proceed to talk about Texas hold 'em... Therefore I must conclude, you haven't got a fking clue what you are talking about.
Shqipe [2850103]

There are a total of 52 cards in a deck. There are 13 ranks of cards. These ranks include the numbers 2 through 10, jack, queen, king and ace. 

 

FYI so you dont need to count them next time ...