And holy moley, I am at a deficit of 1.5 billion dollars as ah winner all my life at poker af all types including this one simple game of hold 'em they have here, Yea, that ain't shi* in the grand scheme of things but I find even 4 people working in tandem at the tables constantly. tonight I took a cool 2.5 mil. off of them to prove ah point and they all shut up and I gave them ah lucky quarter as appreciation for their hard earned effort. I have the names and so does Torn. Torn does not believe anything I say though so blah bla balah. When they rig ah hand against ah ace high full house and give the other ah 4 of ah kind, the more than one in ah million policy of mine goes into effect and I do mean effect.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Asemov [2270413]
· 7 likes ·
You good? This reads like somebody trying to tell people they’re having a stroke - EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
· 7 likes ·
You titled this thread, 'I count cards' then proceed to talk about Texas hold 'em... Therefore I must conclude, you haven't got a fking clue what you are talking about.
You good? This reads like somebody trying to tell people they’re having a stroke
Skill issue
I assume you're talking about me and 2 others, that play at Ballsy every single day. No one was working together as was pointed out to you in the chat. You were making bad bets and calls, that's it.
now this is shitposting
My name is RoadkilltheCat .. And if you were proving a point the only point is you know nothing john snow and you dont got poker skillz
You titled this thread, 'I count cards' then proceed to talk about Texas hold 'em... Therefore I must conclude, you haven't got a fking clue what you are talking about.
He got distracted by Side Quests
Threw this to gambling graveyard
Yeah yeah, just sell me your items when you quit.
I count morons. You are number 1
Counting cards is boring. It's almost always 52 (sorry for spoilers)
What level of idiot are you exactly
you should move up to firepit where we will respect your raises
There are a total of 52 cards in a deck. There are 13 ranks of cards. These ranks include the numbers 2 through 10, jack, queen, king and ace.
FYI so you dont need to count them next time ...