Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing referral

Started by Pickles_616 [2407528] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

CouchMonster [3291843] ×1

Pickles_616 [2407528]

I referred a friend to Torn but he messed up including me as his referral. Can this be fixed, please? I'll have him reply here to confirm.

The friend is: CouchMonster [3291843]

Thanks!

Mentions: CouchMonster [3291843]

CouchMonster [3291843]

Hello, pickles is my real life friend. I didn't know his name when I created my account and he was on an airplane coming home from fiji so I couldn't ask him.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This has been added. The report was filed after the referral had already reached Level 10, so those rewards are lost. You will start earning referral rewards when the friend hits Level 20.

 

Thanks!