Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crash question

Started by Butterfly [866722] on in Racing.

5 replies · 184 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Butterfly [866722]

So I've crashed twice in the past 5 races (never crashed before this), do I need to invest in safety or anything to prevent it or to at least lose less parts? 

 

BrotherB [2813208]

That's the same question as why did I OD when I just returned from rehab :))

 

Also, safety just shortens your hospital stay, afaik, which is a waste of points with reving factions on the hunt.

Baldr [1847600] Reporter

At some point, I added all the safety gear to the first A class car I had (a Lexus LFA) just to try it out.  I couldn't really tell any difference.

 

I have a bunch of cars that are fully upgraded except for safety upgrades.  I also have a lot of unused racing points, and could easily add those safety upgrades, but I haven't bothered.  I just don't see any point in them.

 

Mathematics said it well.  "Only way to reduce crashes is to race less ; )"