So I've crashed twice in the past 5 races (never crashed before this), do I need to invest in safety or anything to prevent it or to at least lose less parts?
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
So I've crashed twice in the past 5 races (never crashed before this), do I need to invest in safety or anything to prevent it or to at least lose less parts?
Why has my car been crashed 4 times once after I just fixed it
That's the same question as why did I OD when I just returned from rehab :))
Also, safety just shortens your hospital stay, afaik, which is a waste of points with reving factions on the hunt.
Only way to reduce crashes is to race less ; )
At some point, I added all the safety gear to the first A class car I had (a Lexus LFA) just to try it out. I couldn't really tell any difference.
I have a bunch of cars that are fully upgraded except for safety upgrades. I also have a lot of unused racing points, and could easily add those safety upgrades, but I haven't bothered. I just don't see any point in them.
Mathematics said it well. "Only way to reduce crashes is to race less ; )"
Staff Edit - Advertising